Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Presidential Blog Launch

Hey MISAns! I haven't been blogging in a while but I have a treat just for you. They say that the best way to let your constituents realize how busy, fun, hard, rewarding the life of being the President is, you need to keep them updated on the latest events, meetings, and just plain get togethers with your colleagues. With this, I officially launch The Presidential Blog.

Want to know what it is like to be the president? This is a way for me to have transparency with the members. I want them to feel like they know what I am doing and how busy it is to be President. I'm not scaring anyone who has plans on being one; I just want these people to see that I'm doing something for the organization.

From time to time, I'll be posting meetings, events, talks, seminars that will let you guys get a glimpse on the life of a president. I want the next President to be aware on the things he/she'll need when he/she gets elected. Who knows, maybe aspiring presidentiables will be more persuaded to run for next year.

Don't worry, I'll still be posting some things for my lifestyle blog. ;) I'll be posting more often really soon.

1 comment:

randzyrandz said...

sosyal!! presidential blog! hirap nyan haha good luck!