Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bazaar Bazaar!


Let me keep this short and sweet. I'm always excited when I go to bazaars. Because the mere fact that the things they sell are cheap, I always want to browse through every stall and buy at least one item. I was able to go to Eastwood last Friday with a few of my friends and we were fortunate enough to quickly search through the bazaar for some lovely stuff.


The bazaar in Eastwood started last Monday and even after a week, there are still a lot of items in every stall. Being the shopper that I am, I was able to go through all the stalls. Sadly, I wasn't able to buy a lot of stuff because most of the items sold are for girls. It was a bummer for me because I really want to buy a t-shirt or two but all I could see are dresses and blouses.


Accessory Galore. Most of the stalls in the bazaar sold some wonderful accessories like this snake ring. Where will you see such a ring that's worth less than a hundred bucks? But yeah, it really looks scary.



Friendship Bands. Nothing says BFF other than these friendship bands. They are only worth P20 and they are also willing to put the name of your friend in it for free, too. Maybe I should give one to my crush and write "HANDS OFF" so that when they see her with the band, no one will try to steal her away from me.



Faux Jewelry. Yes they're gold but they are not really karat-worthy. These cheap necklaces will make you feel like a million dollars for only a few hundred pesos and no one will even notice the difference. Want to propose to your girlfriend? Then you are a couple hundred pesos away from that "I do". Though, do remember to use a real ring on your wedding day.

The Eastwood bazaar is only until tomorrow (February 21) so do visit them soon before it is too late. 

Even if the bazaar is a little biased towards the girls, I was able to buy two things that night: shades and a pair of faux eyeglasses.  Yes, I'm a sucker for these stuff and seeing something that looks good on me will make me want to haggle with the owner and take it right out of their store. I actually wore the glasses already after I bought it. Here is what it looks like:

That's me with the birthday girl, Alyssa Gaisano
Cheth, Alyssa, and Bernice
<inside joke> Yes, we LOVE Alyssa even if she LOVEs someone else. </inside joke> PS: Thank you to you guys (plus, Luigi who doesn't have a picture) for making me remember that there's more to life than school and grades. I enjoyed the night (especially dinner).

Ciao.

No comments: