Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project 365 | Day 11: 1.11.11



This post is a two-in-one post: it's a picture for my Project 365 and my blog post for the day. Just read through the post and look at the pictures.

So today's a very special day for a friend of mine and we decided to spend the morning together. We originally planned it at 8am but I wasn't able to wake up on time. We met at around 11-ish and just hung out in my house. We watched a movie and played Rockband. I had a class at 12noon but I decided to cut it because we were having such a good time. After lunch, we just talked about stuff and had a little sharing time together. Eventually, I had to go to school (my next class is at 4:30pm) so we left.

Thank you for an awesome morning and I hope you had fun. You know what the occasion is so *insert greeting* to you! You know you could always count on me. I'll be a text away.

Sidenote: Yes, I did change the name of the sender. :P

Randz was showing off his hickey rash. 
Here's part two of my day. After my Philosophy class, I wanted to go to Eastwood. I texted the usual Katipunan people if they wanted to go with me. Randz was in Ateneo for the Lookbook.admu thing (read his post here) and he was game (duh! He lives there). Rimina will go only if she finishes her MIS homework before leaving. Drea said that she'll go if Rimina goes. So I decided to help out Rimina (and persuade her that JSTOR is useless) and we eventually went to Eastwood. Yay!

Its the green team! Thanks Randz for the picture
We just roamed around Eastwood mall and had dinner at Stackers and went back (we have to be back in Katipunan by 8:30pm). I finally know what to give Drea on her birthday. HAHA! :>

I had fun! Thank you guys. I needed to stay away from the stress that school brings and thank you for being so game even if this was something spontaneous. I miss hanging out with these people because we don't spend enough time together anymore. :(

Over-all it was such a fun day and now I have to go back to school mode. Hell week starts in a few days.

2 comments:

randzyrandz said...

(1)HAHAHA KINILIG AKO SA FIRST PIC!
(2)I LOOK HIDEOUS ON THE 2ND PIC
(3)THANKS FOR PROMOTING MY SITE/ARTICLE! :)

Andrea Ivy Dy said...

Hoy ano ibibigay mo sakin sa birthday ko!