Monday, January 10, 2011

Project 365 | Day 10: Alam Na


Everything in this world has a sexual connotation. From forks, to food, to bags, to gadgets, to logos, to christmas lights; all these can be connected to sex. This was the lesson for the day. But even if I got my mind polluted this evening (thanks to S3), I'm still the clean and innocent Rye that everybody knows. Thanks to everyone for such a fun and relaxing day and I hope that this continues on until Hell Week starts.

I. AM. NERVOUS.

By the way, this picture was taken using my iPhone at Teriyaki Boy. Thanks to Bienne Espiritu for being my model. :)

4 comments:

kokokokocrunch said...

everything above is considered as a fallacy. HAHAHA

Rye Said So said...

NAT! Ignorance is bliss.

WHUT!? :))

clari :) said...

ooooh i has this one too! ALAM NA talaga! :))

RJ Deniega said...

Grabe kami pa pala yung BI. Ikaw nga nakaka-isip ng connections eh :> Hahaha!!