Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rye's Five-Day Slimming Program

The MISA EB Photoshoot is coming up soon and I am pressured to keep myself fit for the next few days. I've been gaining a lot of weight this summer most likely because of OJT and the numerous seminars that I had to attend. I wont discover what my actual weight is but hopefully I'll post how much I've lost for the entire week. I am no expert in weight loss so I'm not sure if this will work or not haha! Oh well, at least I tried! Anyway, here are my do's and don'ts from tomorrow until Friday.


Do's

  1. One hour of exercise everyday. I will definitely find time to do this. I totally don't get to exercise recently because of OJT but I'll assure myself that as soon as I reach home, I'd change my clothes and go out for a jog.
  2. Water/Tea before meals. My mom usually tells me to drink lots of water before eating so that my stomach will be filled up with water and I wont get to eat a lot. I've never tried this before so let's see if this work.
  3. If I get hungry during the day, water will be my best friend. People say that losing water weight is easier than fats. So if ever I get hungry, I'll fill myself up with water until I'm full.
  4. Half-cup of rice for the full meal. I wont lessen my food intake instead I'll lessen the amount of rice to eat. Rice is the enemy, not the viand.
Don'ts
  1. No coffee! Because of my OJT, coffee has been the only thing that keeps me awake during the day. I used to drink 1-2 packs of coffee everyday. Now, if I really want to lost weight, coffee is a no-no. From now on, tea will be my best friend.
  2. No more chips. Everyday, I'd usually eat chips everyday because my tummy rumbles in the middle of the day. Chips really are fattening so I'm officially throwing all my chips in the garbage.
  3. No to soft drinks and iced tea. I'll stick to water and hot tea instead (it's cheaper and healthier too).
  4. No more ice cream. The summer heat is really killing us at work and we'd usually eat ice cream during our lunch break. Now, I have to stick to water to cool me off.
Come on, five days isn't so hard! I know I can do this. If not, I'll probably be looking for loopholes by the third day. HAHA!

WARNING: This is not proven to work so don't follow this program. HAHA! If you try this and find out that you didn't lose weight at all, don't blame me. I warned you.

10 comments:

randzyrandz said...

 HINDI GAGANA YAN PRAMISSSS! :)

Alyssa Clariane said...

try having tuna with yer rice for meals instead of pork or beef if you're not that much into veggies :) you also have to work on other areas for your exercise coz jogging alone wont give the result you want in a span of a week.

Alyssa Clariane said...

and and and for DO #3, not so keen on that (but this is just me) kase let's say you got hungry around 3pm and you filled yourself up with water lang, come dinner time you'll be really hungry that you'll end up eating a lot. 

Rye Said So said...

 MATABA KA PAGDATING NG PHOTOSHOOT SIGE KA!

Rye Said So said...

 Will keep that in mind! Thank you Clari! HAHA!

Rye Said So said...

Eh what will I do if I get hungry during the day?! :(( I can't just eat and eat :((

Alyssa Clariane said...

eat a sandwich nalang if you get hungry! or half a sandwich? :)) basta the point is, dont starve yourself! :)) 

Alyssa Clariane said...

see reply below :))

Rye Said So said...

HAHA Okay! NOTED! But but but... walang sandwich sa dagat T_T :)) 

Alyssa Clariane said...

sa dagat? HUH? :)) where will you be ba? :)) edi make and bring your own sandwich!