Sunday, January 30, 2011

Project 365 | Week 4


This was one of the busiest weeks I had in school and probably most of the pictures here are school related. This week was one of those tiring days where you had to work. If you don't, you'll surely fail. I don't really have time to be complacent right now if I want to become part of the Dean's List this semester. Let me take you through my first Hell Week of the semester.



Day 23: No Speed Limit
After such a tiring day from the field trip, I had to wake up so early in the morning just to participate in the "No Speed Limit" Fun Run organized by SPEED. Along with my choirmates, we all ran for the benefit of the kids of the organization. We joined the 5K run and it was really tiring. I wanted to join the 3K one but Raymond (the guy beside me) and the others wanted the 5K one. I was out-numbered so yeah. I ranked 43 out of 111 runners. I ran for 28mins. I know its too slow but its not bad for my first marathon. Will this be a start of a new hobby? Let's see.

Day 24: S.A.D. Madness
Today was our midterms for our MIS122 class (Systems Analysis and Design). I was able to study really hard the night before but I feel like it is still not enough. I had an 8 1/2 hour break (9:30pm-6:00pm) to study and didn't waste any time. I had fun reviewing with friends (Alyssa, Bernice, Oli, Paul, and Rodney) and it actually paid off. I was able to answer everything and hopefully get a good grade.

Day 25: No Classes
God had mercy on us and gave us free cuts for both of my classes. This is me and Bernice eating in Sweet Inspirations in Katipunan along with Alyssa and Lem. Yes, even though I don't have classes, I had to go to school because our SAD Deliverable was due in a few days. We worked on part of the deliverable that day and it was my way for reviewing for my Operating Systems hands on quiz the next day.

Day 26: McDonald's Party
After our Business Intelligence class, we went to the Open Laboratory to study for our Operating Systems hands on quiz today. We were really stressed out because we had a lot to study and you could just see all the juniors invade the Open Laboratory. Just before lunch time, some of my batchmates decided to order in McDonald's and have it delivered there. Before you know it, almost everyone in the room joined and ordered as well. It was so funny because it really looked like we were having a party because a lot of people were outside the laboratory eating and laughing. There was a long line of McDonald's stuff outside and we didn't care. I'm really thankful for the having such awesome eating places near Ateneo.

Day 27: April Fools!
I got an early April Fools joke from my SAD groupmates. Since I didn't have classes again today (actually, I didn't go to my SAD class), I just stayed at home and finished some of my errands. Eventually, I had to go to school again because our SAD deliverable was due the next day. Our group decided to work in Kenny Roger's and I met them there. We started at around 1:45pm and we started working hard. We had a lot to finish and time is something we didn't have right now. I wanted to finish everything already because I had a Theology quiz and I had to read 22-pages for the quiz the next day. We started working non-stop and it was around 9:00pm then suddenly Alea asked us, "Alam niyo naman na Monday pa yung deadline ng SAD deliverable, diba?" Everyone in the group nodded except for me. I started going nuts afterwards. I'll tell you guys more about it in a blog next time.

Day 28: Rye Sordan for President
Today I had my Miting de Avance for our elections. As you guys all know, I'm running for President of my home organization and I  wanted to persuade everyone that I am deserving for the position. I know there are a lot of skeptics out there and I want them to know that I can do be a perfect president. I have a vision of a better MISA and I hope I'll be given a chance to turn this vision into a reality. I'll post my election-related stuff tomorrow.

Day 29: Movie Marathon
I was talking to my choirmate, Raymond, and we talked about movies. Then we had this idea of watching some movies at my place. So he decided to come over and watch movies with me. We were only able to watch one movie: "Little Thing Called Love". It is a Thai movie and it was really good. I'm actually happy that I'm starting to get to be close with my choirmates (with the fact that I'm the only one left from Ateneo High School). We were also able to watch the UST Quadricentennial celebration. The fireworks were just awesome. Anyway, I enjoyed the movie and we went straight to rehearsals afterwards.

I would just want to thank all the people who lent me their cameras/cellphones just take these pictures. I promise to have my iPhone charged everyday! HAHA! Anyway, I really have no time to read this post all over again because I still have a lot of stuff to do. Ciao, everyone!

6 comments:

randzyrandz said...

i haven't been to sweet inspirations!! natutuwa ako sa weekly report mo haha

Rye Said So said...

We shall eat there sometime. :) Mag-ipon na lang muna tayo for that Mongolian buffet. HAHA! Thanks Randz! :D

Alyssa Clariane said...

plagiarism ka! cite ur sources! HAHAHAHA keddeng!

Imcrazy said...

kawawa ka naman, niloko ka ng groupmates mo tsk :P

Rye Said So said...

HAHAHA Its okay. Good naman intentions nila eh HAHA

Rye Said So said...

Basahin mo kasi yung last paragraph! :| :))