Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 365 | Day 14: Cheers!


Sorry for not being able to post yesterday (I just changed the date when it posted but today is actually Saturday). Anyway, yesterday, after the OSA Transition Seminar, I went to Cantina with a few of some MIS people (plus Vane) to eat, drink, and have fun. Boo, Erin for not drinking! We also saw Earl arrive in Cantina waiting for some of his CSB friends. He even treated us one bucket (thank you so much). I had so much fun because its been a while since I last drank with my batchmates. I hope there will be a part two someday.

Erin and Vane
Me and Rodney
After that, I went to Eastwood to meet up with S3 people and they also had their own drinking session. I had so much fun with them. Thank you Josh, Enzo, RJ, Franco, Drea, Noel, Jelo, and his friends. Even though my dad got so mad that I came home late without telling them, it was still a fun night. I was a bit tipsy cause when I woke up, I looked at my messages and saw a lot of stuff that I don't remember sending. HAHA!




I had such a fun night and now I'm back to reality as I have to study for my History midterms tomorrow. Oh how I wish I get to post something tomorrow.

7 comments:

erin said...

HAHAHAH SORRY NAMAN AH =)) :-j

JeloBabes said...

Why am I not here? :(

RJ Deniega said...

Sarap talaga ng GPS :> :D

Rye Said So said...

You must drink next time! :>

Rye Said So said...

Nahiya kasi akong picturan ka cause you were with your friends. :|

Rye Said So said...

NAT. :| Mas masasrap ang cheese sticks! HAHA

randzyrandz said...

FUN FUN!