Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lady Gaga and Gwyneth Paltrow Glee Comeback


Glee's not back til February 6, 2011 and we are all dying to know what will happen in the coming episodes. What are we supposed to expect in McKinley High? What are the things that we should look out for in 2011? Well, I've done my research and I'm quite excited with the results that I found.


More Holy Holliday
Gwyneth Paltrow's appearance in Glee's episode became such a hit that her role in the show is not yet over. After her "Forget You" performance, she is called back to play Will Schuester's love interest. In an interview with co-creator Ryan Murphy,
"Gwyneth is coming back for two episodes. She's coming back specifically to date Will [Matthew Morrison]. Those two have become really good friends in real life and had really good chemistry. She's coming back as a sex eduction teacher. Gwyneth and I are emailing, talking every week: What are we gonna sing? We're trying to do something fantastic. So she'll be [in episodes] 15 and 16. She comes back [to film] in January and she's with us for three and a half weeks I think."

I'm kinda excited for another Gwyneth Paltrow appearance because she's so beautiful and acts so naturally. I think her voice is perfect for contemporary music instead of those oldies music. I didn't enjoy the Umbrella-Singing In The Rain mash-up and hoped they just stuck with "Umbrella". The choreography was nice but the two songs just didn't go well with each other. It kinda reminded me about the Halo-Walking on Sunshine one before.

Born this Way
No, Lady Gaga will not appear anytime soon but the Glee kids will be performing one of her most anticipated singles to date. Her unreleased single, "Born This Way", will make its debut in the hit TV show. The episode will be released around March/April and Gaga's album will be released a few months after.
The storyline will focus on gay bully Karofsky, played by Max Adler, who is in the closet. Murphy said he chose to revamp the track because of its inspirational vibe; a theme he plans to thread throughout the episode. — MTV News

I'm curious on how things will go with Karofsky and Kurt. In my opinion, this season of Glee is focusing more on Kurt and his story. His life unfolds in this season with the start of his love story, his bully, and his dad.

Reading about these news made me really excited about the return of Glee. I think that there will be more twists with the return of Holy as Will's love interest. There is also the gayness of Karofsky and how things will turn out with Kurt. There's also the issues with Finn and Rachel.

I'm just happy for this season because they talk less about Rachel Berry and they decided to put the other members of the cast under the spotlight this time. I hope the story gets better this year and they choose to sing better songs.

Oh, by the way, what happened to Sunshine Corazon?!


Sources:
http://www.mtv.com
http://insidetv.ew.com

2 comments:

randzyrandz said...

i love the pictureeee!~!

Rye Said So said...

Thanks Randz. I just found that in the internet :)